Covid-19 What to expect at our concerts
As we welcome audiences back to live concerts, this page is to give more information on what to expect. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, using the form on the Contact Us page.
Health and safety measures
Our concerts will take place at Jesmond United Reformed Church. Please note that we don’t own or manage the venue, but the following summarises the main safety measures in place.
- A Test and Trace QR code is displayed on entry to the venue, for audience members to check-in using the NHS app.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building.
- Doors will be kept open to improve ventilation.
- Orchestra and audience members who have tested positive for Covid or have Covid symptoms are asked not to attend.
- Our concerts will be shorter than usual, with no interval, to reduce mixing.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Government advice is still to wear face masks indoors in crowded public places. We welcome audience members to use face coverings, although they are no longer a legal requirement.
Will seats be socially distanced?
Seats will not be socially distanced. However, please be aware of others around you and respect anyone’s preference for sitting apart.
Do I need to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test?
No, although we will review this if government advice or regulations change. However, please don’t attend if you have tested positive or have any symptoms of Covid.
Do I need to book tickets in advance?
No, tickets are available on the door only. We anticipate ample availability of tickets and seating.
How can I pay for tickets?
Cash only. We regret that we are unable to accept card or contactless payments at the moment.